Thursday, October 30, 2008

GOD BLESS THE USA


Well, I'm off to the Apostolic and Prophetic Open Heavens Conference with Matt Sorger, Dutch Sheets, Jane Hamon and Robert Stearns. I'll be away for a few days -- but I know that this conference will release something in the Spirit. I'm anticipating a shift to take place nationally and politically, as well as in the church.

I'm going to try to update you on important things that come out of the meetings -- if I can get to a computer.

Other than that, I thought you'd enjoy listening to Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA. This past summer I was vacationing with Matt Sorger and a few others in Florida, and we attended a July 4th fireworks display at Tigers Stadium. One of the highlights of the night was the playing of Lee Greenwood's inspiring classic -- each of us, Matt included, sensed an anointing on the song and we were so encouraged about what God is doing in this land.

Enjoy and be inspired.

No comments: