Wednesday, November 12, 2008

YA GOTTA LOVE O'REILLY!




Before my ministerial call, I've been involved in TV news since 1980, having worked for all the major networks in New York City. And, I've always seen close-up the liberal bias in the media. I can't tell you the amount of times I'd seen cut stories on an event, let's say about then-House Speaker Newt Gingrich, and it'd be totally slanted to make him look bad. I'd see the soundbite they used, but unlike most of the TV viewing world, I could "go the videotape" and see the actual quote. Quite often the quote was purposefully taken out of context.

And, I'd lament the state of TV news.

So, it's with a bit of glee that I watched Bill O'Reilly skewer liberal-dinosaur Bernard Kalb on last night's The O'Reilly Factor. Bill O'Reilly and Fox News, in fact, really do bring balance to the preponderance of liberal thought uttered by "average" newscasters across the board.

Watch this clip and see Bill turn the tables on Kalb, who tried to entrap Bill into a gratuitous swipe at President George W. Bush. Due to Kalb's entrenched liberal mindset, he never saw the blow coming. Enjoy.

No comments: