Thursday, December 11, 2008

GOD NEVER FORGETS A PROMISE

I don't know if this was my birthday party or my son's -- but since he's feeding me, perhaps it's mine.

I recall when my son Joseph was an infant, his mom and I brought him to church and we prayed over him before the elders of the church. We prayed that God could use him for His glory in anyway possible.

Twenty years pass and my son is getting married this weekend in Biloxi, MS. I'm going to the reception with the expectation of praying a father's blessing over both Joseph and his wife Tammy. So, now it's not just Joseph, but Tammy too -- I expect God to use both of them in His work.

Tammy and Joseph both had the benefits of growing up in a Christian home, so Tammy is not adverse to the ways of the Lord.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Lord is going to answer my prayer and use them for His glory.


We always did some fun gag pictures with Joseph.

No comments: