Thursday, September 11, 2008

SEPTEMBER: THE CHANGEOVER MONTH

Prophetic Intercessor Dutch Sheets came out with a major prophetic word for the month of September, 2008. It speaks specifically about the matter I was most concerned about: confusion in the nation (politically) and in the church (post-Lakeland). And there's a part in it that reminded me about what Prophetic Revivalist Matt Sorger had prophesied last year.

Let's first check out this word by Dutch. Here's good news. Read this and pray along with it, expecting God to move on our behalf.

Get Ready for September! It is so huge on God’s timetable that it will mark one of the greatest shifts in the spiritual realm our generation has ever seen:

* A season of suddenlies will begin

* The confusion and deception ruling America (including within the Church) will begin to lift

* The November elections will shift toward God’s will

* The coming great awakening to America will go to a new level

* The “presence movement” will begin


A Season of Suddenlies
I have heard of divine “suddenlies” all my life and have no doubt experienced a few. However, I have never been in what I would call a season of suddenlies. I’m in one now! And this new season is about to break forth in a significant way for those who have allowed God to prepare them for it. I was already releasing this word when Chuck Pierce prophesied to me two weeks ago, “you will stand on the steps facing The Mall (in Washington DC) in September and decree ‘suddenlies are coming!’ Be prepared for I will begin to jar and to rearrange what needs to be rearranged.”

This season will usher in many changes -- get ready!

Confusion and Deception Broken
The level of confusion and deception I have seen over America the last two years—both in the Church and without—has been unlike anything I have ever witnessed. The level of it, especially in the body of Christ, has truly been shocking to me. The list of areas in which it has manifested is broad: presidential candidate endorsements and prophecies; doctrinal error; relational breakups; disagreements over what is true and false revival; etc. Add to this list a general weariness, complacency (one well known leader told me he doesn’t think it matters anymore who is elected president—so much for shifting the Supreme Court!), disillusionment, disorientation, etc. and it all adds up to incredible confusion and deception. I believe it is all linked to our war in Iraq, which is ancient Babylon. Babylon, of course, means “confusion.” It was not difficult for us to defeat Iraq’s physical army, but the principality—the spirit of Babylon—has been another story altogether.

Just a couple of weeks ago, however, I heard the Holy Spirit very clearly say to me, “I’m about to unravel the cords of confusion.” When I heard this I had the sense that it would begin in September. In 2 Chronicles 20, God used Israel’s worship to “ambush” their enemies. The result was that these enemies destroyed one another! Expect the confusion to break off of the church this fall for and God’s enemies to be ambushed.

The November Elections
To say it has been troubling to listen to prominent Christian leaders endorse certain candidates and/or prophesy that it is God’s will for those candidates to be president would be an understatement. Make no mistake about it, the turning of the Supreme Court and reversing the flow of death and anti-God laws that have flowed out of it is still god’s number one governmental agenda for America. To elect a pro-abortion candidate that would appoint pro-abortion judges would be disastrous and could set us back 50 years. It doesn’t matter who prophecies or states otherwise—don’t be deceived by this. It is NOT God’s will for us to have a liberal, pro-abortion president!

I listened to one of the presidential candidates make a speech four years ago and heard one of the strongest abilities for deceiving and moving the masses I’ve ever witnessed. The strength of this “gift” was very scary. I knew then he would be a candidate for president in ’08. The good news is that the deception surrounding him will begin to break in September and the momentum of the elections will be decided at that time – if the church prays. Please pray diligently, and don’t be taken in by charisma and empty promises of change.

The Presence Movement
The coming awakening will not be known as a prayer movement, apostolic movement, prophetic movement, teaching movement, miracle movement, gifts movement, glory movement, etc. It will include all of these but the dominant emphasis and characteristic will be His presence. He-- not one of His manifestations or elements of gifting – will be the focal point.

What a refreshing word. Well, Dutch isn't one to be beating around the bush, is he? Who do you think he wants you to vote for?

Now here's an interesting sidebar. You read where Dutch talks about a Presence Movement, in which the presence of God will be ever more noticeable in our daily lives? I recall that Matt gave a similar word last year.

Let's review Matt's word now:

THE DAYS OF HIS PRESENCE
A NOW PROPHETIC WORD TO THE CHURCH

MATT SORGER: Mark this night. Mark this night. For you are crossing over tonight. I say the day is not at hand. I say the day is here. I say it’s not a time yet to come. But I say today is the day, this is the hour and this is the place – oh, for you my people. I’ve heard the prayers. I’ve heard the cries. Yes, I’ve heard the prayers. I’ve seen the cries, and I am here – I’ve come. I’ve come into your midst.

Now is the time, this is the place for you. For even this night, I’ve chosen this place to be a house of My glory. For the Lord says you have not entered into a house tonight that has been built by the hands of man. The Lord says you’ve entered into a house – a habitation of My Spirit.

So many in this hour, they’re looking out into the distance and they’re saying ‘He’s coming, He’s coming, He’s coming! Revival is coming!’ But I proclaim to you tonight that the Lord is here. He’s in this house. And tonight, this is a habitation of His glory. This is a habitation of His glory tonight and I proclaim to you that a door has been opened – a door of the Lord, a door of His presence. And you can walk right through.

A NEW SEASON FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST
IT’S A NEW SEASON. IT’S A NEW SEASON. And this new season will be known as the Days of My Presence, for the Lord came in power, for the Lord came in might -- the Days of My Presence.

You’re turning around into your new season tonight. Tonight is the night of the turnaround. The Lord is turning around all things. I prophesy a turning around of your walk with God. You’re turning around right into your new season tonight. This is a season of a new history for the Church.

We’ve entered a new season that will be called the Days of His Presence. And the Lord said the gatherings of His people will be marked by unusual manifestations of God’s presence. When His people gather, there’ll be an unusual awareness of His presence in their midst. When two or more gather together there’ll be an unusual sense of My presence. Gatherings will begin to be marked with this touch of God, this touch of Heaven.

WE SHOULD NOW EXPECT THE DAYS OF HIS PRESENCE IN OUR LIVES IN GREATER MEASURE!

As a reminder, Dutch will be one of three invited speakers at Matt Sorger's upcoming Apostolic and Prophetic Conference, Oct 30-Nov 1, 2008, Islandia, NY. The other leaders joining Matt will be Prophetess Jane Hamon, and Robert Stearns of Eagles Wings.

No comments: