Monday, May 10, 2010

Proposed Mosque at Ground Zero


I Wrote to Fox News Commentator Glenn Beck today (me@glennbeck.com).....here's what I said.

Hi Glenn,

Love your show and the way you educate the audience.

I'd like to know why the above news item (click here) hasn't really taken root in the media. I am appalled that anyone would be contemplating erecting a mosque at ground zero.

Let me get this straight: Muslim fanatics blow up the World Trade Center and replace it with a mosque?!?!?

I'm sure you realize that mosques in America can be hotbeds of anti-American, anti-capitalist, subversive propaganda. Can you imagine if Muslims deemed ground zero "sacred ground" and gathered en masse -- ala Mecca!

Can you imagine the security problems for NYC? Can you imagine how this would signal Muslim conquest over America -- and on our soil!

There's got to be a way to circumvent the proposed building of this mosque.

Lou Comunale

No comments: